Thread: introducing coco, our new female blue tegu.

Default introducing coco, our new female blue tegu.

heres coco our new female blue tegu, we named her coco because of the chocolate tint she has to her white, any way, we swapped her with our smaller male murphy with some one who only had females. we did this so that we can have the oppertunity of breeding in the near future with our true blue george although thay are trying already.

Aww camera shy! So cute I like her tan coloring.

She is so cute . I like her colors and her name. Thank you for posting the video. Hope we get to see some more.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

She is really nice! She seems like she is a happy girl too. Congratulations.

T. merianea, Gordo
    T. rufescens, Eva
    V. Ionedes, Nyuse Kinabo, (Swahili - Black Gift from God)
    Standard Poodles - Millee & Sonny Boy
    A bunch of colubrids and tarantulas

thanks guys, i think she will settle down real quick, im missing murphy though. weve stayed in touch though & hes doing realy well at his new home too with his lady tegu. i like the cocolate tint she has too, i wander what colour i could get with her & my blue male george with his real strong blue colour ,chocolate blue mabe.

That's nice to hear that you get to stay in touch with the new owner of Murphy. I'm interested in finding out how the babies of those two will look like. Please keep us posted.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl