Thread: Our Savannah Layed her eggs, it was a surprise! :)

Smile Our Savannah Layed her eggs, it was a surprise! :)

Our pair of Savannah's have been courting for two months, a month ago, our female Bonnie started to not let
    Clyde have it any more and yesterday she decides to lay her eggs, while we try to move to a
    new place! Thanks Bonnie, she could of waited till we were in the new place sheesh!

Note: I am speaking from my own experience, so if it dose not work for you I am sorry but it did work for me.

Tegus kept me happy in a dark time in my life. So if you say I am crazy for loving these animals, who cares what you think.

1.1.1 Cuban Rock iguanas Nabila
    1.2.0 Argentine Red Tegus
    1.2.0 Bearded Dragon
    Coming soon!
    1.1.0 Extreme Chacoans Tegus
    1.3.0 Argentine Black and White Tegus.

I am going to sound awful. HOW MUCH ARE THEY GOING TO BE?! I am wanting and ahve been wanting a Sav, but don't trust people much. I do trust you though..... Will you Ship? I can pay for it... how much are babies? PM me!!!!!
    Dillon

So cool congrats

Congratulations!
    1.0 Blue Tegu

Hi Alek. How in the heck did I miss this post. I'm so sorry. Congrats on the babies. Hope you found some good homes for them. How is the mom doing ?
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl