Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello there!

No worries at all about asking questions! Gotta make sure owners have what they need and the information to properly care for these animals. I do have a screen and clamps for the outdoor one (way to pricey of a animal to risk that). Both enclosures have hides ( a interwoven moss dome thats half buried with a small opening for the larger and a standard half log for the outdoor). But ill limit his outdoor time just to be on the safe side. He has a 2gal water tray which is a paint tray (its new and never been used) with a gradual incline to dry land so he can easly climb out.
    0.0.1 B/W Argentine Tegu
    0.0.5 Red-Eared Sliders
    0.1.0 Ball Python
    1.0.0 Crazy Cat
    1.0.0 Crazier Dog (Rottweiler)

Thank you for being understanding. Your doing a great job . I really like the paint tray.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Took me about 45 mins looking at containers at home depot before the paint tray idea came about lol. Lost one of my baby red eared sliders (my fav one) about 2 months ago (idk why, he just wasnt growing at the same pace as his brothers and sisters) and i dont wanna lose anymore of my little buddies esp if i could help it. Btw, does ayone know any good herp vets around the san diego area? Or reptile pet stores other than lllreptiles?
    0.0.1 B/W Argentine Tegu
    0.0.5 Red-Eared Sliders
    0.1.0 Ball Python
    1.0.0 Crazy Cat

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. May he R.I.P. No, I don't know any Vets in your area. But you just gave me a good idea . I'm going to start a thread asking everyone if they could post the information of their Vet(s) they like in that thread. So all the members can find good Vets they can trust faster.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

Greatly appreciate that!
    0.0.1 B/W Argentine Tegu
    0.0.5 Red-Eared Sliders
    0.1.0 Ball Python
    1.0.0 Crazy Cat

Your welcome.

Our videos :

Update: Been several months since I last posted but little burg decided to hibernate. The little guy woke up just 2 weeks go with quite the appetite. Also just finished shedding.image.jpg
    0.0.1 B/W Argentine Tegu
    0.0.5 Red-Eared Sliders
    0.1.0 Ball Python
    1.0.0 Crazy Cat

Burg looks good . I'm glad the hibernation season is almost over. Thank you for the update. I hope we will get to see some more photos.

Our videos :