Thread: Some pics of Biggie after "busy" weeks

Default Some pics of Biggie after "busy" weeks

So...my sweet Biggie has been busy lately. First he went for a regular check up to the vet and they found lots of flagellates. The vet was surprised to see so many because Biggie was not showing any signs of illness. Either way, after some meds they were gone.
    Last week he bit my daughter. He was walking by as usual... My daughter just ate some fruit en Biggie grabbed her hand thinking it was the fruit. I was glad I was only a meter away so I pulled his mouth open and the problem was solved. The damage was only a few scratches on top of her hand. I'm happy that Biggie is a silly eater (i need to feed him with a spoon or else he can't seem to get the food in his mouth) and that he didnt bite that hard.

Now, after a few crazy happenings it was time for a few photo's of Biggie. Hopefully you'll enjoy the pics
    _MG_5782.jpg_MG_5779.jpg_MG_5726.jpg_MG_5705.jpg_MG_5687.jpg

whoops, wrong part of the forum. any way to move it to the "show & tell" ?
    Last edited by Sharm1; 06-13-2012 at 09:57 PM. Reason: wrong part of the forum

So cute!!!!!! ^____^

And Biggie is an awesome name for a Tegu

Those are some very nice photos. I LOVE the first one alot . That one is to cool. Thank you for sharing the photos and I'm SO glad to hear that your daughter is OK. I'm going to move your thread to show and tell for you .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

the first shot was a lucky one :-P I had two other shots when he yawned, but this one was the moneyshot hehe. He is such a good model. If I could I would take pictures of him all day.
    Thanks for moving the thread

I love those pictures. He looks so happy and content.

Very nice photos! I love the one where he is about to grab his food. They look so enthusiastic and focused when they eat.
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

He looks focused, but he is not. Enthusiastic yes, but he has to try 10 times before he's able to actually grab the mouse. Is it just mine or are all tegu's this "blind"