Thread: New to forum with my baby hatchling in tow!

Default New to forum with my baby hatchling in tow!

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie, and has recently collected my cb2012 b&w hatching, nice to finally have people to talk to as people I know just ain't into reps and don't understand my passion for my little one!

Hi Rainbowbrite. Welcome to our Tegu forum family and congrats on your new Tegu . Don't worry, with all the helpful and friendly members here on the forum you will feel right at home . Please feel free to ask us any questions you may have. The more the better. We know how you feel. You should see the look on my neighbors girlfriend when I take one of our big Tegu's out on the front lawn ( on the reptile leash ). She is scared that Leonidas will eat her chiuaua one day lol. I can't wait to see the look on her face when our black throat monitor is full grown lol. See I have alot of passion for reptiles, too . Hope to see you around. Oh, one more thing. Just if you have time, we would love to see some photos of your Tegu.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Ah bless ya! Just got to figure out how to change my profile picture and how to add photos from the iPad x

Thank you, I am .

How to change your profile picture:

1. Go to the top right ( where it says log in/log out ). Next to it, it says " SETTINGS ", click on it.

2. Go to the left side of the Page to the 3rd bock where it says " SETTINGS " and click on " EDIT PROFILE PICTURE ".

3. Pick one of the obtions and click on " SAVE CHANGES ".

Hope this helps and that you don't mind that I typed some words in bold.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Hi Rainbowbrite, welcome, and ask as many question as you want, it's lovely here x

Dude I just read you're in London too, where abouts? I'm in Hackney at the moment.

Lol, my mums off to the hackney radio 1 weekend this weekend, my husband is from tooting I was from Lambeth, we moved a while back to littlehampton near Brighton x

Lol, I was at Hackney weekend too. Yay! UK Tegu owners!!