Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: Hybrid tegu hatchlings B/w x red

Default FS: Hybrid tegu hatchlings B/w x red

I have hybrid hatchlings that are ready for a new home next week. They are eating ground turkey, crickets, and fruits.

$200 plus shipping, Fed Ex Priority Overnight (usu $40-50)

Payment can be made via PayPal, or credit card via PayPal invoice, or by mailing a postal money order (PayPal preferred)

Live arrival guaranteed on all shipments. If your temps are over 90 degrees, I suggest a hold at the FedEX office for pick-up.

Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

I LOVE that video! So fast and way too cute =) My husband has been off work for a week now, and not sure when he is going back, as his foot is swollen and no clue why....he goes to a podiatrist on Tuesday. I am looking to see if I can figure out where to get the money =)

Laura. Can I have all of them please . Lol, I wish I could get at least one of them. We need a bigger house .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

They are so much fun to watch! I will be sad to see them go, but glad them can make others happy. Plus, I am not a regular big numbers breeder. All the money made here goes back into my educational business to cover animal food, liability insurance, wildlife permits, gas, and some of the work I do for reduced fees or free by bringing animals into low income areas for kids to see. I was rear-ended 2 weeks ago coming home from a library show by a lady who doesn't have insurance. So I had to pay to get my own rear bumper replaced on the van...stuff like that.
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs

OMG. I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope you will recover soon.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

How many times/day do you feed the hatchlings? =)

I feed them once every day as much as they will eat. How's your little guy doing?
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs

Smile

He is doing great =) My christmas present was a baby bearded dragon, and she ate 3 times/day. I fed him turkey at lunch time today, then tried some roaches after I got off work and he wasn't interested, so thought I better make sure.

He ate 20 baby roaches last night, and is moving in and out of his basking spot. He is already making us laugh. He was buried under the cypress mulch, and I was making noise moving the heat lamp. Apparently he was lazy, because all you could see was his nose and one eye peeking out at me, lol.

When I put him in his tank, I should have put the bag in the tank, but i didn't. I got him out of the bag with my hand...when I tried putting him in the tank, he jumped and eventually ended up on the kitchen floor...needless to say, he is being fed in his tank at this time. i am too afraid of taking him out yet, lol. I will probably spend time Saturday with my hand in the tank and start the bonding process.

He is just too cute, and a lot smaller than I thought

Please be very careful with feeding him in the enclosure. There is a high risk of him getting impacted if the food gets onto the mulch and he eats a piece of it. I also recommend not leaving any uneaten feeder insects in the enclosure. They can stress him out and also bite him and it can cause a skin infection.

Our videos :

Thank you for the advice. As soon as I can, I won't be feeding him in there. I always stress about impactions. I never leave feeders in the cage, All of my babies get their roaches in dishes, even the beardies who have solid floors, lol. But, when there are strays, I don't have to worry about them biting my babies - the roaches don't bite like crickets do - another reason I don't use crickets =)

Maybe, if a paper towel wouldn't stress him out too much, I could put that down and put the food dish on that...I think I will try that today. Then I could not stress as much.

Again, thank you. All advice is always welcome =-)