this is coco my female blue tegu & im a little worried but its mabe just me so would just like the oppinion of other people whose been through the whole pregnancy thing before as its a first for me.
as you will see in the vid shes getting very large around the middle, if she is i think shes very close, as they bread around 2 months ago for the first time, she appeared to start nest building a couple of weeks back then gave up, shes a little grumpy but not mean or protective, she even shares her bed with george still with no problems, this is were im a little worried, her appitite didnt increase, she just nibbles she now hasnt eaten for 5 days, shes spent 3 of them 5 days in her bed all day. she last pooped about 5days ago too which was a bit firm for my likeing, she still weeing though. any way she got up today, & shes starting to look very uncomftable, shes lost boddy mass apart from her abdomen, tail is getting thinner hind legs are too, i can now see her spine slightly raised as youl see in the vid, 5 days ago it was inverted under her plump back. so its worrying me some what, also her breathing was looking like it was hard work, she keeps fidgiting, followed by a sort of squeeze every now & again but she does not raise her tail as if to poop. is all this common pregnancy traits, or could it be something more sinister like a blockage, any feedback would be welcome.