Thread: Todays trip to the Asian Market.... Tegus got some yummies!

Default Todays trip to the Asian Market.... Tegus got some yummies!

Went to the Asia Mart to get some yummies for the gu's, picked up some Frog Legs, Silkworm Pupa, Grasshoppers, Tiny Shrimp, Pig Heart, & Pig Tongue, put it all in the meat grinder with turkey, chicken hearts, wax worms, mealworms, quail egg, plums, apples, peaches, and calcium powder.... Then seperated it into meal baggies...

Rex got a treat that hes never had before.... Duck Egg Balut... he LOVED it!!!! He gulped down the fetus then went after the yolk and slurped that up so fast that some even came out his nostrils! lol

** note: All these food items were farmed for human consumption, so they are clean and parasite free. They have also been frozen prior to feeding.

Ewww. I can't believe people would eat this cr.. . Well I'm not hungry any more. It's amazing what we do for our pets . I do some of the things for our lizards I never would of dreamed of touching or doing it before lol.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

i wish we had a market like that nearby... i am sure you got all of that for a great deal as well... i have a meat market that gives me their scraps so we are good but i am sure weasley would love that kinds of variety!
    Gnat
    "I am patient with stupidity but not those who are proud of it"~Edith Sitwell
    "Nothing brings people together like a mutual hatred"~ Henry Rollins

Gnatilie. That is so cool that you are getting the scraps. That helps alot.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

it is great! i went in and just asked hey anything you guys are gonna throw out and she brought me 10 lbs of hamburger meat that was gray on the outside but nice and red on the inside no smell or anything so i peeled the gray off and froze portions of the red
    Gnat
    "I am patient with stupidity but not those who are proud of it"~Edith Sitwell
    "Nothing brings people together like a mutual hatred"~ Henry Rollins

I'm glad to hear that the meat didn't had a bad smell to it. When you mentioned it was gray I was a bit worried.

Our videos :