Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Hill 2012

Hybrid View

Default Bobby Hill 2012

Has anyone gotten their tegu from Bobby Hill this season? I preordered mine in febuary and he said they'd be ready end of a june 1st week of july and clearly it's way past that. Was wondering if anyone has heard from him at all, ive been trying to get in contact with him but no response. I trust Bobby since he's the top tegu breeder in the states but if anyone knows please let me know. This is my first tegu and I'm just so excited! ha

I have heard that they will be ready soon. That is "through the grapevine" though.
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

What kind did you order ? If it's a red one then they are going to hatch any day now. Then you would have to wait three more weeks until they are old enough to be shipped out. I don't know if the other ones hatched yet or not. If you want to you can post the same question on Tegutalk.com. That used to be Bobby's forum until Josh bought it. He doesn't mean to ignore you. He just has been very busy .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

I ordered my blk/wht around that time also I believe. I finally got the email this month on the 18th i believe, sent the other payment now awaiting the dreaded 3 weeks

I talk to him this morning, he was going to send out mine today, but their was a heat wave in Arizona, Nevada and Utah. So, he could not get them out, the post office would not let him ship out today. This is what he told me on the phone. Can not wait to get my babies!
    Note: I am speaking from my own experience, so if it dose not work for you I am sorry but it did work for me.

Tegus kept me happy in a dark time in my life. So if you say I am crazy for loving these animals, who cares what you think.

1.1.1 Cuban Rock iguanas Nabila
    1.2.0 Argentine Red Tegus
    1.2.0 Bearded Dragon
    Coming soon!
    1.1.0 Extreme Chacoans Tegus
    1.3.0 Argentine Black and White Tegus.

Congrats Alek on your new babies . I hope we will get to see some photos of them.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

Quote Originally Posted by Alek View Post
    the post office would not let him ship out today. This is what he told me on the phone.
    I think you may have misunderstood him

I have NEVER heard the USPS stop someone from shipping somewhere because of weather.

You may want to read the thread about this issue both on here and on the other Tegu Forum.

T. merianea, Gordo
    T. rufescens, Eva
    V. Ionedes, Nyuse Kinabo, (Swahili - Black Gift from God)
    Standard Poodles - Millee & Sonny Boy
    A bunch of colubrids and tarantulas

I spoke to a friend that is a FL FWC officer and also a former police officer that worked with my husband. I really wanted to stay out of this whole affair, but it seems to be escalating. Take home points from our conversation:

1) File a complaint with IC3
    2) Contact your local law enforcement dept, and Bay County or Panama City law enforcement
    3) Contact your bank, PayPal, credit card company, etc.
    4) If you want to go further, file small claims in FL.
    5) Do not post inflammatory remarks or personal info on forums for your protection and to prevent a libel accusation.
    6) Keep all chats, emails, etc in writing/copies
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

Thank you Laura.

bubblz. When I made the Deposit on our All American's in 09 they were not born yet. I made the rest of the payment when they hatched. Last year I heared that he lost alot of hatchlings because of the bad Water. I understand if he doesn't have enough hatchlings for the Deposits he got. But like it says in his Ad " the buyers will get their money back if there are not enough hatchling ". I learned a big lesson from this and I will never recommened him to any one any more.

Our videos :