Thread: Oliver & George

Default Oliver & George

Heres our 20 month old son Oliver giving George our 2 year old 49" blue tegu a fuss, while he just sits there soaking it all up. makes me laugh when Oliver gets up & George looks round as if to say where are you going.

That is brilliant,, looks like hes saying oi come back ive not finished letting u fuss round me yet lol

They both are so cute. I love your accent. Thank you for posting your videos on here.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Yes, we are such suckers for accents over here. You have a cute one, too, txrepgirl.

George is really big!!
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

Thank you Laura .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

didnt realise i had an accent but thanx. i think i sound wierd when i film. if only i could keep my gob shut.
    yes laura, george seems to be growing quicker now than ever, gonna have to get him weighed, with oliver next to him i think the equivalent would be me next to a 5mtr crock no thanks, hes one brave little boy, his hand would easily fit in his mouth, but he just ate 2 rat pups so i dont think there was any risk, hes only lively when hungry, the rest of the time he just chills & sleeps, hope fully he will be a father around middle of september, thanks for the advice lauura, gonna have ago with that light thing on the eggs again next weekend they will be 4 weeks old then.