Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great enclosure for sale. 8x3x3 custom built w/misting sytem, megaray light, etc...

Can you ship Freight? I know they can handle that size. At MY expense of course
    Last edited by Ripkabird98; 09-28-2012 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Forgot to add I will pay for shipping

Good luck Dillon. Having it shipped will cost ALOT :( .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Yeah, not only would I not even begin to know how to have it shipped, Txrepgirl is correct...the shipping costs would be prohibitive....as in, definitely more than the enclosure cost you.

Warner

This enclosure is still for sale.....I'd really like to get it out of the garage. It's a GREAT enclosure folks.....I really put a lot of effort and planning into this. Let me know. I'm into firearms also and would be willing to talk about potential trades. Just taking up a lot of space right now.

Let me know and thanks guys,

Warner

Wow, I'm very surprised to see that no one bought it yet where you live. Have you tried to post a ad on Craigslist.com ? It's local and you would have to ship it. If you would live where I am I so would of bought it from you. Good luck. Or you could try Faunaclassifieds.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

Quote Originally Posted by txrepgirl View Post
    Wow, I'm very surprised to see that no one bought it yet where you live. Have you tried to post a ad on Craigslist.com ? It's local and you would have to ship it. If you would live where I am I so would of bought it from you. Good luck. Or you could try Faunaclassifieds.

Thanks. I haven't really been trying that hard to sell it, honestly. But I'm surprised as well. I'll give craigslist a shot and see.

Thanks again,

Warner

Your welcome Warner. I don't know if you tried to sell anything on Craigslist before. But I recommend going a bit higher on the price and then mention OBO ( or best offer ). This way they know they can talk you down on it and think they are getting a deal. Even if it's the price you wanted in the first place. They always try to talk you down on the item ( I learned my lesson ).

Our videos :

Quote Originally Posted by txrepgirl View Post
    Your welcome Warner. I don't know if you tried to sell anything on Craigslist before. But I recommend going a bit higher on the price and then mention OBO ( or best offer ). This way they know they can talk you down on it and think they are getting a deal. Even if it's the price you wanted in the first place. They always try to talk you down on the item ( I learned my lesson ).
    Yeah, I've sold a few things on Craigslist, and LOTS of things other places. Used to be a fine arts/antiques dealer and spent lots of time at auctions and in people's homes negotiating, so I'm not a rookie at all. I just wanted to cut to the chase with this and say what the least I'd take for it was. It didn't make much sense to me to start high and chase some potential buyers away.....I just said the least I'd take and then they could decide if they wanted it or not. By the way, it sold within hours of listing it on Craiglist (for my asking price). The people are coming to pick it up tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion for Craigslist....I thought this site would have the most targeted audience for it, which is why I listed it here. But with Craigslist, Ebay, etc, I think people often times look to the big guys first anymore.... Thanks again, Warner

Woohoo. Congrats on selling it . I'm glad it worked. I understand why you don't want to start at a higher price. The great thing about Craigslist is that it's local. I LOVE antiques . They are so unique and better build.

Our videos :