Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: compliment for thetegu

Default compliment for thetegu

Just wanted to say that I really enjoy this forum, I usually post on both tegu forums and I have to say that this one is just so much nicer, the people are always friendly and not quick to lash out or judge like the other. Thank you to everyone who listens to my tegu babble, Im sure my husband gets tired of hearing what the tegus did and ate every day lol

Awww. Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm happy to hear that you like our forum so much. We are happy to have you here. This is why I call this our Tegu forum family. Because I like how peaceful it is on here and everyone works together. I NEVER can get enough of the members sharing their stories here. Even if it's not about Tegus. Trust me, I know how you feel. I found out after a while that when I stoped talking to my boyfriend about our animals ( because he works from at home and is busy alot of times ) and I just laugh when they do something funny, he can't help it and says " what is it honey " ? Then I start to tell him what happened. This way he can't get mad at me for interupting him lol. It always works .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

I like the feel of this one, too. Not as much traffic, but more friendly.
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

always interesting stuff on here,,, and nice and friendly, the perfect forum

kazzym. Thank you for the kind words.

Laura. I wish we would have more traffic here on our forum. I don't know why we don't. Because everyone is so friendly and very helpful. I'm trying to think of something on how we can get more members on here.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

I would have to agree with the above comments, this forum's members have always been nice and welcoming, they seem to be more relaxed and do not judge people that are just learning and are willing to take the time to help and share their knowledge with others.

Hi lilgonz. It's nice to see you around. I missed seeing you on here . Thank you for the kind words. I'm happy to hear that alot of our members like this forum so much .

Our videos :

Some people don't like friendly. Some people like the drama...seriously. And since there are two forums, some people choose to post where there is more traffic in order to get a faster or more varied response. I often hear that people come on this forum to get scientific info but post on the other forum because it is busier.
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

Just to jump in on the kudos, I too enjoy this site! I have dabbled on the other site but either it is drama, judging or just plain simplified unhelpful. While yes there is more traffic, I find myself much more drawn to this one =)
    Bearded Dragon (2001) Valcore
    Box Turtle (found 2006) Panzer
    Albino Cornsnake (2011) Dante
    White's Tree Frog (2012) Cake
    Tiger Legged Monkey Frog (2012) Unnamed
    Columbian Tegu (2012) Achilles
    Ball Python (2012) Poe

Basset Hounds Snickers (2000-2011 RIP), Leonidas (2009), Murphy (2010), Theodora (2011).

@txrepgirl. I have always been here, just don't post much, normally just look around to see whats new, but I am on here almost everyday. I try to help when I can but being fairly new to tegus, have only been keeping them for about 3 yrs now, I consider myself a newb still.

I also agree I have noticed that most users are posting more on the other site just to get a reaction wether positive or negative.