Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any ideas what this lump might be?

Apparently all our b&ws come from European farms, so surely there must be a member on here that knows more about how it's done, also my blues came from Brazil already chipped, so are they done at the farms or when they enter onto our shores. By the time your baby hits a foot or so Youl never know it's there.

The lump is definately a chip, when I press one end, the other lifts up. The other lump I was concerned about is right on it's spine. This must be where they injected the microchip into the Tegu as I guess the needle is pretty huge to get the chip in.
    Here's my new Tegu

hes a lovely little thing, ive got one too around the same size, then 2 adult blues, i cant even feel there chips any more.i personaly dont think it should be done to babies, its a bit barbaric, but what choice do we have.

Yeah, it does seem a bit barbaric,especially when theyre so little. He's a bit nervy when you're trying to get him out of the viv, but he's fantastic once he's out. Goes to sleep on you when you rub his head or chin

This is a very cute photo of him. I love his big eyes . I wish also that they wouldn't chip them when they are this small. Poor baby. I'm glad that he is being such a good boy for you.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Great pic. Hes a cute little guy.

Hi everyone, just to let you know, his Intel Pentium processor is barely visible now and the other bump must have been where the chip was inserted has also gone. He's a lovely little guy, well not so little anymore,lol

I'm happy to hear that everything turned out well. Thank you for the update. They sure do grow fast. Sometimes to fast :( .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl