Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CBB Argentine Black and White Tegus $99 ea.

Default CBB Argentine Black and White Tegus $150 ea.

Letting 10- 2 month old CB in So. CA Argentine Black and White Tegus go. Feeding after 2nd day out of eggs on crickets,Blatta Lateralus, ground turkey or chicken mixed with fish oil and Rep Cal. All flawless no tail dents or nips. Asking $150 ea. Shipping is avail Mon-Thur next day air to your door nationwide. NOW TAKING DEPOSITS FOR 2013 BABY ARGENTINE TEGUS AND EXTREME CHACOAN GIANT X ARGENTINE TEGUS. $75 HOLDS YOUR BABY. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kushfeind; 01-23-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Wow. That is cheap. Is the shipping included or extra ? I'm just asking so if someone is interested in one they are not confused . They all look happy and very healthy. You did a great job.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Thanks txrepgirl, i have 100s of babies this year, im celebrating getting a chance from Steve to write a tegu article for Herp Nation Magazine this year..so my babies are all on sale lol..

Your welcome . Congrats on going to write the Article. Just if it's possible can I please have one of the Magazine's with your Article in it ? I don't mind paying for it. I'm going to put it with the Magazines that I have from Bert Langerwerf and Bobby Hill .

Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

Congrats on the article hopefully in a month maybe I her a female from.u

Default Eating and bulking up befor October frost comes in..

I am packing my babes with crickets, roaches, ground turkey, tilapia fillets and veggies so they have a good amount of healty nutrients for their brumation this winter..i miss them all while they sleep but my wallet stays fat and full those 6 months lol..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sure thing you can have a magazine..im still in shock about being asked, its a dream come true...

Woohoo . Thank you so much. Just please let me know how much I owe you . You are such a big tease with posting those cute photos lol. And I can't have any more :( ( no room ).

Our videos :

Woohoo . Congrats on finding them all a good home . I hope we will get to some photos of their new homes ( if we have some members on here who bought one from you ).

Our videos :

Im sure we will, i know some folks found them on this site..thanks for your kind words..