Thread: Tegu Collection for sale or trade

Default Tegu Collection for sale or trade

I have the following Tegus for sale or trade for Rhac Leachianus geckos.
    Really would prefer local sale only do not want to ship.

Have never tried to breed any of these together, all are in their own enclosures except the 10' females which have been housed together since I got them.

They are all tame and will allow you to hold them, but prefer to just roam around will crawl up your legs if you allow them too.

08' male argentine B/W $150
    IMG_1286.jpg

08' female argentine B/W (varnyard) $150
    IMG_0803.jpg

10' female argentine B/W (varnyard) $200
    IMG_0981.jpg

10' female Argentine extreme B/W (varnyard) $350

IMG_1447.jpg

I can be reached at lilgonz@yahoo.com

Thanks

Default Re: Tegu Collection for sale or trade

Where are u located and if would you just sell a enclosure

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

I am located in Corpus Christi, TX, I can only sell the enclosures after the Tegus have been sold, or will sell enclosure with purchase of tegu.

I plan on attending the expo in San Antonio this weekend and would be willing meet someone there if interested.

OMG. This is so cool that you are going to be at the Expo. I'm going to be there, too . I'll be wearing a light blue T-shirt with two Tegus on it . I hope I'll get to meet you. I'm sorry to hear that you are selling your Tegus :( . We are out of room or I would get one from you. Good luck with finding them a good home.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Quote Originally Posted by txrepgirl View Post
    OMG. This is so cool that you are going to be at the Expo. I'm going to be there, too . I'll be wearing a light blue T-shirt with two Tegus on it . I hope I'll get to meet you. I'm sorry to hear that you are selling your Tegus :( . We are out of room or I would get one from you. Good luck with finding them a good home.
    I will be there on saturday, hopefully we will get to meet up. Yeah, I really need the room to work on some other projects, but if they don't sell I will not be heart broken, plus I can tell my other half that I at least tried to sell them

I will be there with a friend of mine at 10am on Saturday. I'll pm you my number. This way you can call me if you like so I make sure I'm there when you are. I would love to meet you and your better half.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl