Thread: Hello.

Default Hello.

Hi everyone, my girlfriend and I own 2 columbian tegus. They are only a couple months old so far and i'm always looking for more information on care and taming methods. I also plan to get a couple more bigger argentine tegus in the future, love working with these little guys. Anyway, I look forward to reading some stories and learning more about the animals!

phone pics 451.jpgDSC_0001.jpg

These are my little guys and their home.
    Cheers.

Welcome to all 4 of you! Your babies and very cute =) Looks like a nice set up...my cages are always plain =(

Why thank you, yes I realize decorating an enclosure is not recommended due to tegus destructive nature but I dont mind daily maintenance. Reorganizing the enclosure gives me another way to interact with them I usually put everything back together at the end of the day while they watch then leave them be so they can burrow down.

Hi Rodney. I want to welcome you and your girlfriend to out Tegu forum family. Thank you for posting some very nice photos of the Tegus and the enclosure. If you want to you can check out some of my youtube videos. There you can find some helpful information. I don't know if you checked out the Tegu Caresheet yet or not. But in case you didn't here is a link for it. ( the link to my youtube channel is in my signature ).

http://www.thetegu.com/showthread.ph...Tegu-Caresheet
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl