Thread: is this right?

Question is this right?

So I recently got a darling little argentine black and white. He is a couple months old and hasnt ever bit. Ive been tail whipped once for not supporting his tail enough to his liking lol He taught me quick the proper way. I really like him but im worried hes not eating enough. Ive had him a week and he only eats every other day but not a very large amount. Like 2 large crickets and nibbles turkey. Ive tried eggs and bananas etc. Is he just getting used to his new housing? I thought they were big eaters. My bearded dragon outeats him by far. Some advice would be wonderful!

How long have you had him, and what is his basking temperature like?
    MacGyver's YouTube channel @ http://www.youtube.com/user/todeyius

They're all different so do what's best and what works for your tegu, not what someone else is doing. If your tegu only wants to eat every couple of days then continue to feed it every couple of days until it wants more. Just because one persons tegu eats how ever much food, how ever many times a day or week doesn't mean yours will do or even want the same.

You've have only had it a week, therefore it's still settling in and getting use to the new sights, smells and everything else. In the beginning they usually don't eat much so just relax, go with the flow and enjoy your tegu now it won't be that size for long .
    0.1.0 BP (Spiral) aka Rita Wayward
    2.1. Dogs (White Boys "Powder", Paw Paws "Achilles" & Panini)

" 14 July 2010,..Always Remembered"