Thread: Dumeril monitor dog tame for sale

Default SOLD!!!!!!!Dumeril monitor dog tame for sale

I have a 2ft Dumeril monitor for sale.He is 8 months old and tame.I have him because after the screwing by bobby I figured a monitor would be just like my old red tegu,boy was I wrong....So if any is interested in buying him or trading for a tegu please let me know.Pics and video are availabe by email.I,m looking to seel for 150.00 shipped which is the cheapest price on the web.....Thanks for looking
    Last edited by leosbybam; 10-16-2012 at 03:08 AM. Reason: sold

I'm sorry to hear that you got ripped of from Bobby, too. It might help finding a home faster for your dumeril monitor if you post the photos and videos on here. Alot of people maybe don't like giving out there personal information ( like the email address ). If they see him on here and know that this is what they are looking for they don't mind emailing you then.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Sold!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by txrepgirl View Post
    i'm sorry to hear that you got ripped of from bobby, too. It might help finding a home faster for your dumeril monitor if you post the photos and videos on here. Alot of people maybe don't like giving out there personal information ( like the email address ). If they see him on here and know that this is what they are looking for they don't mind emailing you then.