Thread: Hello fellow Tegu Enthusiast

Default Hello fellow Tegu Enthusiast

Whats up tegu community? I've been into reptiles forever.I breed high end leos and have had large tegus before I fulfilled my enlistment.I sent a so called reputable breeder payment in full about a year and a half ago and still waiting for my little guy who is never coming I bought a dumeril monitor hatchling for way too much and watched his orange head go to brown.Growing stage is just awesome.....Monitors are not equal to tegus and I realize that.Anyway now I have my dumeril up for sale and am looking to buy a red or B&W male to raise up.... I feel bad for all those people still waiting......

Hi leosbybam. Welcome to our Tegu forum family. I'm sorry you never got him. I feel bad, too. Hope all will turn out well. Do you have any photos of your dumeril ? Good luck with finding him a good home. Have you checked out Tegu Faunaclassifieds yet ? I see alot of Tegus for sale on there.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl