Thread: New Baby Tegu

Default New Baby Tegu

Hi everyone!

I purchased a baby Tegu about 2 weeks ago after doing quite a bit of research - he is absolutely beautiful! As for other reptiles we also have a Flap-necked Chameleon (Izzy), a Bearded Dragon (Mr. Ka-fluff-a-nutter), a Gargoyle Gecko (The Rock), 2 different pairs of Collared Lizzards (Pinky and the Brain, and Spazz and Tazz), and a Pastel Ball Python (Sammy). We also have 2 dogs - a Dalmatian (Paidia) and a Rodesian Ridgeback (Gaia). We also have a Koi pond in the back yard that also houses of course some Koi, mosquito fish, snails and a frog. I feel like I'm running my own zoo!

I've already found an abundance of great information on this website - Thank You to all of you who've posted here. I look forward to getting to know you and learning from you.

I have yet to name this beautiful little guy - need to come up with something original (open to suggestions if you have any)!

Melanie

Welcome to the site
    0.1.0 BP (Spiral) aka Rita Wayward
    2.1. Dogs (White Boys "Powder", Paw Paws "Achilles" & Panini)

" 14 July 2010,..Always Remembered"

Hi Melanie. Welcome to our Tegu forum family and congrats on your new Tegu . There is nothing wrong with having your own zoo lol ( we have one, too ). Thank you for the compliment. I'm glad you like our forum. Please feel free to ask us as many questions as you like. Here is a link for some names from around the world. Hope you will find one. Do you have some photos of your Tegu ?

http://www.20000-names.com/
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl