Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Godzilla thread

He will grow out if it .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Default Re: Godzilla thread

I hope so

from Samsung Galaxy S3

I'm sure he will. Keep us posted.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

Thanks he likes being pet for a lil while

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Your welcome. What does he like the most ? Does he like having his head petted or his neck rubbed ?

Our videos :

His head, back of neck and upper back I havent rubbed under hos chin recently

from Samsung Galaxy S3

. Mine don't like it under the chin to much. I don't know why. Two don't like it on their head, the others do. But they all like it on their neck. Does yours arches up, too ( like a cat ) when you get to close to the base of the tail ?

Our videos :

mine loves it behind his eye right by his "ear" and on the top of the back of his head... he will tolerate under the chin but usually opens his mouth and attempts to lean on me as if he is gonna eat my finger.... he will allow me to pet him for just a little while and then he is done with me and wants to roam ... I have started taking him out when he is sleepy and just sitting with him not moving a lot reading or something like that just allowing him to sleep a bit longer and warm up to being awake. It might be working idk cause when i took him outside the other day you would have thought he was wild jungle lizard... that is until he sniffed my hand and realized it was me then he was like oh ok cool...
    Gnat
    "I am patient with stupidity but not those who are proud of it"~Edith Sitwell
    "Nothing brings people together like a mutual hatred"~ Henry Rollins

you said he is an extreme cross correct? from what i am seeing my red (who is over a year old) is about the same size! I must have an extreme giant! MUST!
    Gnat
    "I am patient with stupidity but not those who are proud of it"~Edith Sitwell
    "Nothing brings people together like a mutual hatred"~ Henry Rollins

Quote Originally Posted by txrepgirl View Post
    . Mine don't like it under the chin to much. I don't know why. Two don't like it on their head, the others do. But they all like it on their neck. Does yours arches up, too ( like a cat ) when you get to close to the base of the tail ?
    Sometimes he does but not always and sometimes he likes tail massages

from Samsung Galaxy S3