Thread: Need ADVICE

Default Need ADVICE

So there is a free enclosure near me. Been posted for weeks for like $200, and now he just wants it gone. Will it work for a Gu? The big one I mean....

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/pet/3419014827.html

Don't see why not, it needs a little work but the only real issue I see is the height. 2ft doesn't leave much room once you add substrate, a hide, decorations (if any) basking spot and lights. With the lights on the outside you have a little bit of wiggle room but the screen affects that too.
    0.1.0 BP (Spiral) aka Rita Wayward
    2.1. Dogs (White Boys "Powder", Paw Paws "Achilles" & Panini)

" 14 July 2010,..Always Remembered"

Default Re: Need ADVICE

If it's free, you can make it work. With lights on the top of the enclosure, I don't think there will be to much of an issue.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I got it. It. Is. FANTASTIC. Clean, new, brand new locks. Has plexiglass. No stains very very solid, two areas for lights and rougher sandpaperish Fire Reinforced Plastic on the bottom for insane easy cleaning. I am going to add wheels and split it in half. Cousin says he. Can add a hinge that puts it back together. I am doing that so I can break it down to move later. It really is 8x4 maybe even 8x5. I would have payed $300 for it. Got it free. And an identical even to the FPR but smaller I got as well for my Beardie. Its pretty big for a beardie and has glass and FPR and all too. So excited!!!!

Awesome. Congrats on your new enclosures. How is Loki ? Please give him a hug from me.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Loki is doing Great! He is not a Hibernator (which I like, haha). He is soo sweet with me. He jumps on me when I open the cage, and he paces to get my attention. He loves to cuddle with me at night while I watch T.V... he doesn't like one of my Moms though, lol. I don't know why.

I'm very happy to hear that you ended up with such a wonderful Tegu . I would love to see another video of him if you don't mind. I miss seeing him.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl