Thread: Who has instagram!? Im thinking of making a reptile instagram what do you think?

Default Who has instagram!? Im thinking of making a reptile instagram what do you think?

instagram is the latest hit in the social network world where you post pics and instantly share with friends and the world and you can also search pics already uploaded by users in the "Hashtag" section of the search category by typing in what your looking for like "Tegu" which has thousands of pics in the category already...i been thinking about making a instagram for reptiles where anyone can email me theyre pics and i will upload them on to the instagram im gonna create and eveyone can follow the page and see all types of reptiles and even the pics that you send to be posted up....just dont know if itll be something ppl will like...what do you guys/gals think?
    1.0 Blue Tegu

I would love to see/be a part of that!!!!

ok great im glad to hear that! i made the account so follow the instagram name "coldbloodedonly" and if you want to see some of your pics up there feel more then free to send me your pics to coldbloodedonly@gmail.com and ill post them up!! hope to see you instagramers!!
    OL WELL I MADE THE ACCOUNT and the name of the instagram is "coldbloodedonly" AND ILL BE POSTING PICS OF STUFF I HAVE OR HAVE HAD AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEND ME PICS OF THEYRE REPTILES FEEL MORE THEN FREE TO EMAIL THEM TO ME AT coldbloodedonly@gmail.com and ill post all of yours that you send to me aswell

Read more: http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.p...#ixzz2D0heiQ7r
    1.0 Blue Tegu

do it. i know someone who does this with dogs..

follow me. i always post of photos of my reptiles and other fun stuff

StephModified

haha just noticed your already following me lol