Thread: Red tegu for adoption

Default Red tegu for adoption

Well, I'm probably moving into an apartment next month so I won't have room to keep Srbosjek.

He comes with the cage I built for him and all the lighting. It's 7.5'x4'x4' and built strong enough to have a bed on top of it (I did use it as a bed for a while with no problems) It was made to be easily disassembled. The plywood comes off and then there is a frame that's bolted together.

He eats well and he's not aggressive at all. Once he very gingerly tried to eat my finger after I prepared food for him, my mistake. He's mainly been feed ground turkey, beef and chicken liver, frozen mice, beef heart and some fish. He especially loves the mice. I haven't gotten to tame him enough to let me pick him up, but he doesn't mind me being around his cage. He's around 1 and a half years old and 3-4'. In good health. Pretty sure he's male based on his jowls. Oh, and he likes to climb things.

I'll post pictures later and ask if you want to know anything else. I'm in Blythe, CA which is on the colorado river in southern california.

Everything will be free to a good home, you'd just have to come pick it up. Although $100 or $200 would be nice.

I think I have until around january, but the sooner, the better. Hoping for sometime in december.

Default Re: Red tegu for adoption

Damn if u was in NY I would get him asap

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Bump. I'm moving next week. I need someone to take him by january. I might not have much internet access so feel free to call or text me. 760-619-7181

I'm sorry to hear that you have to find him a new home. Good luck with the move. You might have more luck finding him a new home if you post a Ad on Faun ( link below ).

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...play.php?f=489
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

any chance you would ship him if i cover the shipping cost ?

I'd rather not ship him and others have contacted me before about shipping him.

ok well thanks for answering. if you end up having to because you dont find a local home just let me know.