Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Tegu....Benji The Jumper

Default Re: My Tegu....Benji The Jumper

Quote Originally Posted by Ripkabird98 View Post
    HAHAHAHA! That is way too funny!

Godzilla: Name me Godzilla? I take that as a CHALLENGE! DESTROY ALL!
    Basically I just feel bad he looks skinny now I checked on him and he flicked hs tongue and noved slowly

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Those stories are so funny.

Ripkabird98. Please be careful with Loki eating table food because of the seasonings ( I wouldn't give it to him ). I know he stole it from you this time lol.

chitodadon. Lol. This happen to me, too, before. Is that enclosure by any chance a 125 gallon ? If it is and you need a new screen top you can check out the link below. This is where I got mine from.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zilla-Hood-S...item19d720c597
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

he's fine if he eats any of our food. We don't really use season that much if ever.salt and pepper mainly. Any seasoning that we do use is organic from our nature food store with no additives or chemical enhancement.

I don't want to be rude but I still recommend not giving Loki any Table food. They don't eat cooked foods ( for except hard boiled eggs ) or the seasonings. It doesn't mean if it's Organic it's good for them ( like the seasoning you have mentioned ). His stomach is not like yours (ours).
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

Hmm. I never have fed him on purpose, he just did snatch that piece. Ill try and take it from him from now on. Good point I never considered.

i was curious does everyones arms, neck, head etc.. look like a cat went to town on them...I wear a sweatshirt now when Im playing with Benj I even pull the hood on cause he would climb up on my head and scratch the crap out of my head and ears then climb down and then try to get back up.. now he's learned that the hoodie isn't as fun as flesh so now he tries to get under the hood.

Oooohhhhh yeah. I'm there!!!

Default Re: My Tegu....Benji The Jumper

No its not that big Im building his enclosure next week

from Samsung Galaxy S3

I used to look like this. But I learned really fast to put a Hoody on lol. It helps so much. Now since our Tegus are bigger they don't climb on my head any more.

Our videos :

HAHAHAHA so I took Benji in just to get his little check up turn your head and cough kinda thing....and I was told he a tad over weight nothing worrisome or anything crucial just thought it was funny...here Tons O Fun basking and sleeping as of 5/16/13 he was 37in long and weighed 3lbs 6oz

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg
    Last edited by wtaffet; 05-21-2013 at 01:15 AM.