Thread: I know I posted pics just the other day but...

Default I know I posted pics just the other day but...

Today was cleaning day so I played with everyone and took some pics. So here is almost everyone (my ball python was not feeling me today so I didn't bother him other than feeding and cleaning his house)66424_5000097640761_1004816863_n.jpg270265_5000098280777_283466153_n.jpg407934_5000099120798_281960580_n.jpg426911_5000097120748_1781751020_n.jpg540854_4999720351329_818725743_n.jpg I love his silly lizard face.
    Gnat
    "I am patient with stupidity but not those who are proud of it"~Edith Sitwell
    "Nothing brings people together like a mutual hatred"~ Henry Rollins

Gnat

Gnat

this is seamus he is our newest addition2012-12-25 18.24.41.jpg2013-01-05 14.37.42.jpg
    Gnat

Wow. Your female boas look amazing. The colors on your Tegu and the tail looks very nice . I'm glad it's coming back so well. Your Iguana is so tiny and so cute . I always like to see everyone's photos .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

thanks the girls are only about a year and a half old almost 2 years old they are growing nice and slow but steady (which is how I want it) my male will probably get over 6 ft he is a 2010 baby and is probably about 5 ft now. Weasley dropped his tail in mid october and that is about how much has come back so far. It is looking super good though I know it is going to be all black. He is super fat and happy now so... I love him. The ig is cute I can't wait until he isn't terrified I am going to eat him. I forgot to put pics up of my pacman his name is Dumbledor and he is pretty big def a male though as he calls I would like to get him a lady friend that is about his size if not bigger.

Today I am sitting here crocheting and wishing I could snuggle one of the snakes but since they ate I won't mess with them for a few days. Guess Ill have to bother weas
    Gnat

Default Re: I know I posted pics just the other day but...

Looking good

from Samsung Galaxy S3

thanks I love his face!
    Gnat

Your welcome. I'm glad everyone is doing so well. I think a all black tail is cute . The name Dumbledor is very unique.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

yeah i like him and his stumpy tail, as for dumbledor... all of my reptiles have harry potter names... so since he looks like he knows what is going on he got that name LOL
    Gnat