Thread: A cool name for my tegu?

Default A cool name for my tegu?

Hey hey! Now I had my little guy for almost 6 months and have not yet given him a name! Does anyone have a good name suggestions? I thought of the Devil, but it maybe to usual!

Sometimes pics help, also some people use themes like favorite characters from shows, movies, bands or whatever.
    0.1.0 BP (Spiral) aka Rita Wayward
    2.1. Dogs (White Boys "Powder", Paw Paws "Achilles" & Panini)

" 14 July 2010,..Always Remembered"

I have been having the same dilemma. Mine is about to arrive and i still haven't come up with a name! Some names my roommates and I came up with however are... "PO" (panda from kung fu panda) "Mu Shu" (dragon from mulan), also came up with "drazzil" haha But like "bubblz" said, maybe look at at him study him really well and find something unique about him, that normally helps when coming up with names. Hope I helped!

All of my lizards are named from npc's from Everquest - Terris, Kerafyrm, Saryn, and emporer (or empress =) ) Ssraesha

all of my reptiles are from harry potter bellatrix la snake, nagini, snape, harry, dumbledor, seamus, minerva, albus and weasley (red tegu get it?) and i plan to get a black and white gu female and name her hermione
    Gnat
    "I am patient with stupidity but not those who are proud of it"~Edith Sitwell
    "Nothing brings people together like a mutual hatred"~ Henry Rollins

Hehe! thats some good names. Its so hard to give him a name, its like doing it to a dog..Drago is my favourite, but its my name for a Uromastyx!