Thread: Forum Changes

Exclamation Forum Changes

Hi everyone. I'm not very good with computers. So if you keep seeing some changes in how the Forum looks please do not be alarmed. I'm just playing around a little bit to figure things out. I'm trying to put a photo of a Tegu in the banner. After I figure this out I'm going to plan on having a Tegu photo contest every month. The winner's photo of his/her Tegu will be put into the Forum banner. I will post more about this Contest when the time comes. Thank you for your patience. I'm also going to get rid of all the Advertising.

Samantha
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

sounds like a cool idea, hope your successful with your playing around, computers frustrate me good luck.

Change is sometimes good
    0.1.0 BP (Spiral) aka Rita Wayward
    2.1. Dogs (White Boys "Powder", Paw Paws "Achilles" & Panini)

" 14 July 2010,..Always Remembered"

If I can help, let me know.
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

Thank you everyone. I have a few ideas for our Forum. It's just taking me a very long time to get things going.

Laura. It would be awesome if you could help me. Do you know how to post a photo in the banner. Remember how it was before when Rick had a photo of a Tegu in the banner ? I went to the Admin User Control panel and I figured out on how to get rid of the Ad's. But I couldn't see anything how to download a photo for the banner. My boyfriend knows a lot about Computers. Just not about Vbuletin. If I can't figure it out by Sunday night I'm going to contact Vbuletin and asked them on how to do it. I even looked on youtube. All I could find is how to put a background up and some other things.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

Hi Samantha! I specialize in Vbulletin script. So I'm working with XenForo, phpBB, vbulletin, IP.Board etc.
    Can I help you?

Wow. What a nice surprise . Welcome back. Long time no see. How are you ? Hope all is well. Thank you for wanting to help me. Rick ( the Founder of this Forum ) emailed me back and told me how to do it. I just haven't had a chance to take care of it yet. Work has been very busy. I'll keep you in mind .

Our videos :

edited....
    Last edited by iSlava_rus; 05-08-2013 at 08:22 AM.