Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Caiman Tegu (Dracaena guianensis)

sooo cute...i want one lol

oh my.... that is abo****ly beautiful! You have some very nice looking lizards! Thank you for sharing! I'd love to see how you built something like that! It looks like something out of a zoo, but better! Great job (:

LOVE the caimans! They truly are such magnificent creatures! My friend works in an exotic petstore and they have a caiman tegu named BamBam. Every time I go visit he is my absolute favorite creature they have there. One day I would love to be able to care for one of these amazing creatures. The ones living with you are so lucky to basically live in a reptile heaven! Beautiful animals and just tremendous enclosure. Thanks so much for sharing!

Thanks guys! Here some more pictures. What do you think. Are there a lot of localities of Caiman lizards? I have blue and green Caimans and one how is blue and green. I also saw a picture on the internet of a caiman how was orange all over his body.

the best enclosure ever, you have your own lil rainforest/jungle,

Thank you georgiategu!
    Last weak we introdused 2 young Caiman tegu to the group. Here some pictures:

Congrats on your two new Caiman. They all have such amazing colors. I just saw one of them here in town. A girl that I know had one ( she sold it ). She got it from a breeder. The only other times I saw them was on a breeder's website ( agamainternational.com ). May Bert R.I.P. All of your animals are amazing .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Wow those Caimans are absolutely stunning. I can't even imagine how amazing it must feel to own such a gorgeous enclosure and such incredible animals.

Thanks guys. I am realy happy with my lovely babies!
    Here a video I made. Some blue tegu and on the end Hugo the caiman lizard running around for snails.

Awesome video ( as always ). I love the music, too. How are the eggs doing ?
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl