Thread: custom cage.

Default custom cage.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...8111b393a91c2a

hope this works. built this for my friend who owns rep store in so-cal. all plywoods and solids!! water proofed inside and will last forever!!
    You can contact me at

myspace.com/only1boozer

Quote Originally Posted by Boozer View Post
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...8111b393a91c2a

hope this works. built this for my friend who owns rep store in so-cal. all plywoods and solids!! water proofed inside and will last forever!!
    i will be building a 7x3x4 very soon! this enclosure u made looks awesome. by any chance can u post pictures of your build process? i'd like to view what you had gone thru. i like the style doors/windows as well. handles were a good touch too

Quote Originally Posted by subiedude09 View Post
    i will be building a 7x3x4 very soon! this enclosure u made looks awesome. by any chance can u post pictures of your build process? i'd like to view what you had gone thru. i like the style doors/windows as well. handles were a good touch too
    i'll take process pics next time. im a cabinet builder by trade for 26plus years so i used same process pretty much. every part of cage/cabinet is sealed. paint scheme was customer choice. i build these to last and to be practical as well. thanks for your comments! appreciated!!
    also the door to the right folds down so tegu can walk and roam as he pleases.
    You can contact me at

myspace.com/only1boozer

Hi Boozer. Welcome back. Long time no see. That's a nice enclosure. What are the measurements ?
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

The folding down door is a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by txrepgirl View Post
    Hi Boozer. Welcome back. Long time no see. That's a nice enclosure. What are the measurements ?
    yes it has been awhile. measurements 8'x2'h by 30"deep. it will actually be holding a pair of retics but ive made 3 others similar in size that hold my tegus. i arg and two col.
    You can contact me at

myspace.com/only1boozer

thanks avel
    You can contact me at

myspace.com/only1boozer

Nice. How are your Tegus doing ? How old are they now ?
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

Quote Originally Posted by txrepgirl View Post
    Nice. How are your Tegus doing ? How old are they now ?
    thanks for asking lets see........ my arg Coma is around 3yrs and my gold col is around 2 1/2 and i took over care for a black and white and not sure how old she is but she did go from being a sweet girl to complete opposite oh well. COMA is huge and finally did end up losing around an inch and a half of his tail due to a kink he had since he was young but he looks good regardless. anything new with you??
    You can contact me at

myspace.com/only1boozer

Wow. Where does the time go. I remember when we all just got our Tegus. Our first Tegu Leonidas is 5 years and 4 months old. We have five Tegus now ( we used to have six ). We have Leonidas and Zeus ( Argentine b/w ), Shakespeare and Venus ( All American. We got them in 09 ) and we have Schatzi ( blue/red hybrid ). We got him and his sister Schatzi in 08. His sister passed away not to long after the hibernation season. She was my princess. She had so much blue on her ( she is in my Avatar ). We also got a black throat monitor ( Houdini ). They all are doing good. It is really nice to see you back. I'm sorry to hear that Coma lost some of his tail.

Our videos :