Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: he did it he did it oh yeah yeah yeah

OH lol you want pics cause i think i have more pics of them than i do of my kids! LOL here are a few more recent pics 026.jpg025.jpg042.jpg040.jpg039.jpg
    Gnat
    "I am patient with stupidity but not those who are proud of it"~Edith Sitwell
    "Nothing brings people together like a mutual hatred"~ Henry Rollins

Gnat

Gnat

Those are my scaly kids and I have 2 iguanas too if you wanna see them, just don't judge me as they are rescues and we aren't 100 percent of the way recovered ... 1359004971258.jpg1359005213671.jpg1359005428740.jpg1359075111797.jpg1359853339737.jpg
    Gnat

thank you for posting all those nice photos. They are very cute. He looks great. I love all the different colors on him. I also like the second to the last photos. So relaxing .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

thanks! i love them! best friends ever... they are so much more than pets i adore them and have worked hard to get them to trust and love me so it is much more than pets
    Gnat

I know how you feel. I wouldn't know what to do without them. No matter what bad of a day I have they always do something to make me laugh and everything is fine then . I never thought that a lizard can have this much personality. They are awesome.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl