Thread: Blue tegu for sale

Default Blue tegu for sale

im looking to sell my male blue tegu...hes from a 2012 july clutch and growing great...hes from a breeder by the name of Javiar....hes about 3 feet from snout to tip of the tail...hes under a powersun basking bulb of 150 watts and also a long power strip of uv on his cool end aswell of 10.0 and he sheds great eats anything including from ground turkey,chicken gizzard,eggs,very little fruit , chicken cutlet and frozen thawed mice and rat pups or rat weanlings and all foods have been dusted with calcium and multivitamin powders and he has all toes and nails and has never had any health problems or been fed live rodents just has a little nose rub thats been healing great from rubbing on the sliding doors to his enclosure and is very calm inside and out of his enclosure....loves to explore and hes got a very nice high white color to him and a awesome powder blue tint that the pictures do not catch! for more info please email me at gsr86@aol.com and IM ONLY DOING LOCAL MEET-UPS RIGHT NOW IM LOCATED IN NYC METRO AREA AND WILL BE AT THE HAMBURG PA SHOW THIS SATURDAY IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO MEET UP THERE ASWELL....IF YOUR IN A REASONABLE DISTANCE I CAN MEET HALFWAY ASWELL...Im asking $500 for him.

1.0 Blue Tegu

Default Re: Blue tegu for sale

Nice

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Man I would love to have him....

Screw it, i'm gonna email you.

SOLD! Thank you and sorry for the no shipping at this time
    1.0 Blue Tegu

Default Re: Blue tegu for sale

Nice

from Samsung Galaxy S3