Thread: new from SC, HELLO!

Default new from SC, HELLO!

HI, im chrissy. im new to this forum. i have a young female red tegu named elmo. shes my world! im in the process of building her a 10x3 enclosure! i offen do educational events with her and i travel everywhere with her! ive had elmo for a few months, im amazed at how fast she is growing!

i also have quite a few balls, 1 blood, 1 boa, 1 hog nose, a snapping turtle and one tegu.

im also looking for James.w.... u here? i want to b part of a forum that his is on. please pm me. thanks
    mommy to:
    0.1 tegu (Elmo) <3
    1.0 dog (Dallas)
    0.1 cat (Zelda)
    6.9 ball python
    1.0 chrome head blk blood (Lucas)
    0.1 albino red tail boa (Blossom)
    1.0 hog nose (Toffee)
    1.0 common snapper (Rosco)
    ?.? red foot (Jelly)

Hey elmo i came here as well looking for james but i have not seen him yet but i was told he was on here somewhere welcome to The Tegu Community

Welcome! I'm fresh as well! Hope you find what you're looking for. I. Fell. In love with this forum friendly people all around no. I jerks

James.w doesn't really get on here that often, if ever. He doesn't agree with the communication guidelines we follow here. He also left tegutalk.com. The only remaining place I know of that you would ever find him with any amount of routine is herpcenter.com.

From the name I am guessing she might be Red? I have a red. When my little guy (Loki) is old enough I plan on doing Educational events with him and my other Reptiles. I want him to be large enough though.

Welcome, welcome! I have tried countless reptile forums. This is one of only 4 that I routinely visit because of the friendliness.

Hope to see you around!

Hi Chrissy. Welcome to our Tegu forum family. Yes, james.w is a member here on the forum. But I haven't seen him on here for a long time. If you want to you can pm him on here. He will get a notification when he gets your email and it's more likely that he will check it then seeing your post on here. Good luck with it. It would be great seeing some photos of elmo ( just if you have the time for it ). Thank you.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

hi everyone! thanks for the welcomes! yes elmo is girl, a spoiled rotten little girl! so far i like this forum quite a bit
    mommy to:
    0.1 tegu (Elmo) <3
    1.0 dog (Dallas)
    0.1 cat (Zelda)
    6.9 ball python
    1.0 chrome head blk blood (Lucas)
    0.1 albino red tail boa (Blossom)
    1.0 hog nose (Toffee)
    1.0 common snapper (Rosco)
    ?.? red foot (Jelly)

Your welcome. I'm glad to hear that you like our forum so far. If you have any questions please feel free to ask as many as you like.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl