Thread: Cage Wanted

Default Cage Wanted

Hi I live in Howell Michigan and I am looking for someone who could build me a cage for cheap I need a 8 long by 4 deep and 3 high I would like locking doors the material that it is made of does not matter to me as long as it is safe for my gu and holds in humidity thanks send me a pm or a text at 1810-623-4981 I will not be able to pay in full so I need a payment plan or will have to wait until summer and I can work thanks again

Don't forget to check on CL, fauna classifieds, and also kingsnake.com
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

Yeah I posted one on hoobly I think it posted on craigslist not sure it said it sent me an email nothing yet usually its automatic I forgot about the fauna ill look on kingsnake again but I couldn't find anything good

Hey! I live in charleston South Carolina and I have a 4 by 4 by 6 enclosure that I built that I am looking to sell! I am moving to california and I cannot take my Calypso with me. My boyfriend will be taking her and she will then house with his tegu, Athena. I cannot sell you the cage right away but I leave in April so defiantly before then. If you are interested feel free to pm me and I can send you pictures and we can talk about it all (:

I need an 8 foot or bigger cage I have a 6 foot right now and I want it in Michigan or northern ohio but thanks

Hey! I'm looking for an enclosure with those dimensions and I won't be needing it until this summer. I live in Chicago, Il. Can we work something out, and how much would you sell it for?

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
    Hey! I live in charleston South Carolina and I have a 4 by 4 by 6 enclosure that I built that I am looking to sell! I am moving to california and I cannot take my Calypso with me. My boyfriend will be taking her and she will then house with his tegu, Athena. I cannot sell you the cage right away but I leave in April so defiantly before then. If you are interested feel free to pm me and I can send you pictures and we can talk about it all (:

Feel free to pm me and Im sure we can work something out!! And i have not decided a price on it yet, but ill be willing to negotiate?