Thread: Hodur and his first Ground Turkey meal!

Default Hodur and his first Ground Turkey meal!

Hey! I got myself a cute little Columbian B/W Tegu this weekend at NARBC. Heres a video of him eating his first meal of Ground Turkey!

Hodur and his first Ground Turkey meal!

But yes, as the subject states, this is my first tegu! I do also have a Common Columbian Boa, so thankfully they have pretty similar climate requirements I can just buy things in bulk, ha! But I've seen and used a bunch of care guides from here and another tegu forums, they are helping alot with fine tuning my husbandry for him.

That Youtube channel will continue to get updates as Hodur grows up if you want to subscribe.

Hi KingofNorse ( neighbor. I'm from SA ). Welcome to our Tegu forum family and congrats on your new Tegu. He is so cute. I'm glad to see that he is eating so well. I don't want to be rude and tell you what to do. But I recommend giving him some calcium and vitamin powder with every meal that doesn't have bones in it. Since you have mentioned that you buy things in bulk. Have you checked out Rodentpro.com yet ? I'm getting the rodents, chicks, quail from them for many years now. They are great. I subscribed to your youtube channel . Please feel free to ask us as many questions as you like. Everyone here is very helpful and very nice.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Ha yeah! This was actually just an attempt over my lunch from work, I didnt have time to pick up the herptivite/calcium powder prior to my lunch, but I picked it up after work that same day so that is covered! (i would have picked it up the day before but I had just arrived in austin on the bus with the little guy at like 10pm haha)

He is so cute!! I love Colombians.
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

Haha yeah, here is a pick of him basking and a better view of his enclosure and the fogger i just set up.

enclosure/fogger

Just basking!

Oh, OK. I didn't mean to be pushy about it. I can't believe I missed the Austin Expo :( . If I would of know I maybe would of gone with my boyfriend to check it out. I think we are going to have one here in San Antonio next month.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

I missed an austin one?! I got Hodr from the Arlington NARBC.

How was the Arlington one ? We wanted to go but couldn't :( .

Our videos :

It was pretty good, it was my first one so I have nothing to compare it to ha. I actually went there looking for a Savannah monitor, but apperently they are almost non-existent out here currently.