Thread: My Escape Artist!

Default My Escape Artist!

So, today I came home from school and went to give my b&w, Calypso, some new water. Well, as i started to dig for her to see how shes doing, she wasnt there!! So i went on paick mode thinking the worst! I had her out yesterday and she did her normal roam and then when and burried herself in the cage and I shut the door. So i was so confused! I finally found her chilling in my closet uder a pile of cloths haha I have no idea what happened. I can only guess that she sneaked out while i had my back turned and the cage door was still open. She ususally stays put once shes all burried.

calypso1.jpg

Now she is back home and warming up under her lamp after her adventure. Silly tegu (: I've never seen her so sneaky. Now I know to double check before closing up. Just imagine if she diecided to crawl in bed with me in the middle of the night. HA!

calypso2.jpg

Default Re: My Escape Artist!

Lol

from Samsung Galaxy S3

She is very pretty I want a black and white next there just too cute

Thank you (: she's gotten a lot better since I got her haha

Chubbs has sliding glass doors and the one is very easy to open and I went down to check on him one day and I couldn't fine him buried anywhere so I looked over and the door was open just enough for him to get out and that's when I heard rustling in the closet I opened the door and over came chubbs he came over I picked him up and he looked at me like what I was just esploring dad so I tegu proofed my whole room just in case he gets out again lol

Haha Calypso got out again today! We has a log that extends to the top of her enclosure and she figured out how to climb out where's her light is so I today I found her all snuggle behind the washing machine haha soo i fixed that and also made sure I lizard proofed my room haha it's crazy just how persistent and intelligent they are!

oh yeah lol mine know how to annoy me just enough to get me to take them out for a walk, even if it's cold outside hahahaha
    You know you are a reptile owner when you can use tissue and duct tape to bandage a bite while you are working with your scaly critters