Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: The first blue baby tegu in the netherlands?

See if I was breeding I would have about the same setup as you right down to the dirt/sand substrate on the bottom. It worked for your first tegu so it will probably work for this one too if she is healthy enough. What I'm saying about the importance of nesting really only applies to tegus that have been supported well and don't get me wrong, yours are but if you just got this one she may not have been previously as you stated.

Quote Originally Posted by TeguKid80 View Post
    See if I was breeding I would have about the same setup as you right down to the dirt/sand substrate on the bottom. It worked for your first tegu so it will probably work for this one too if she is healthy enough. What I'm saying about the importance of nesting really only applies to tegus that have been supported well and don't get me wrong, yours are but if you just got this one she may not have been previously as you stated.
    Jep, thats wat I was thinking.
    We will see.

Poor baby. I hope all goes well with her. Good luck.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

I put 2 big bags of leafs and a lot of dried grass in her enclosure again. Some extra nesting materials. I also put some reptile lotion on her skin at the bite marks in her nek. She is so lovely. She realy liked the attantion. after I pot the lotion on she started to dig in the leafs and grass. So happy for her. I also tryed to feed her fish and a adult mouse... But she did not want it... :( She is getting a little skinny. Hope she lay her eggs soon and start to eat again.

You are awesome . I'm glad to hear that she is being so sweet. I thought that when they are pregnant they get a bit moody/protective and don't let any one come near them. I hope the best for her.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

Yes normaly it is true. And she was bevore. But when i was puttin leafs in the enclosure. She changed of some minutes. I hope she lay her eggs soon so I can take extra care for her.

Bora finaly build a good nest! So happy. Don't know what made the diverence but she loved the new nesting materials.

Woohoo. I'm so happy that she likes her nest. This is a very good sign . I'm glad things worked out well so far. Thank you for posting the photo of her. She looks so beautiful.

Our videos :

Yesterday she had an extreemly BIG supprice for us... She layed 39 eggs! And they look realy good. Not as good as Dolly her eggs. But good enough.

After putting the eggs in the incubator I put her in a well deserved bath. She loved it!

Now we have 63 eggs in the incubator. Have to buy an extra incubator I think??? :P

Default Re: The first blue baby tegu in the netherlands?

Congrats

from Samsung Galaxy S3