Thread: Sorta New I guess

Default Sorta New I guess

Hi everyone I never really introduced myself or my gu so here I go,
    My name is Brenden I am 15 and live in Michigan I have been keeping reptiles for as long as I can remember I got my first reptile when I was about 9 or 10 it was a sand skink lol then I got in to leopard geckos I attempted to breed those for awhile to no avail (I am trying to restart this project) then after leopard geckos I got into snakes I bought my first snake from my friend at Sentec Reptile Cages since then I have acquired 3 more ball pythons and counting 1.1 butters and .1 normal then I bought my first tegu this was a year or so ago I ended up selling him but now I have my new best pal his name is Chubbs and he Is an extreme giant tegu and he is awesome well theres my story and here are some pics 100_2908.jpg100_2910.jpg100_2912.jpg100_2915.jpgBUTTER2.jpg

I'm 15 too!

Pretty herps!

What kind of Tegu was your last one?

She was a red I decided I really didn't like the colors I also had a Columbian a few years back

Huh. So what if you don't like the color of your "new best pal?" I guess you can just always sell him, get a new one and try again!

NO I love Chubbs I always really wanted an extreme they are so white its awesome I will never sell him

Cool! Can't wait to see whatever you sell him for!

Nice looking tegu! Welcome to the forum!
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

Hi laural go club dubya lol

Hi Brenden. I'm so sorry that I missed your Post. I just now saw it. Welcome to our Tegu forum family. It's nice to have you here. Chubbs is very good looking . I'm glad you love him. Thank you for posting the photos. Your snake is very nice looking also.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Ripkabird98. Brenden sad that he would never sell chubs. Why did you say you can't wait to see what he will sell him for ?
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl