Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: they hatched!!

DSCN3399.jpg
    apparently it doesn't like me uploading more than 3 pictures lol but all of the pictures are of 'Nemo' all of them various sides of his head
    You know you are a reptile owner when you can use tissue and duct tape to bandage a bite while you are working with your scaly critters

Awww. Poor baby :( . But he still looks so cute . I like that you picked the name Nemo. Please keep me ( us ) posted about him. How are the others doing ?
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

the others are doing amazingly well, eating tons of crickets. I forget who, but someone else came up with the name nemo so i can't take too much credit for that hahahahaha
    You know you are a reptile owner when you can use tissue and duct tape to bandage a bite while you are working with your scaly critters

I'm happy to hear that they all are doing well . I know, it was subiedude09 who recommended that name.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

the babies are so well behaved already, they eat out of my hand and will just randomly climb up on me they're rediculously cute

This is awesome . You are doing such a great job with them. I hope you will find a good home for them. I know it must be very hard giving them up.

Our videos :

it's gonna be super hard giving them up hahaha but i kind of have to since i've another (hopefully big) clutch in the incubator. If things go smoothly i'll have about 20 hatchlings in a few months not sure who the dad is though hehe is it possible for them to hang onto the sperm of their previous partner?

Default Re: they hatched!!

Uea beardies can lay 2-5 clutches off of one mating

from Samsung Galaxy S3

wow, that's insane! that scares me though cause i don't want another clutch of eggs right now

Wow. This is amazing. I didn't know this. Just learned something new . Thank you for the information.

Our videos :