Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another question

She went to the vets for 2 days before she came home with a clean bill of health I vet check all my animals but thanks for your concern she has a bit of the mbd no supliments or uvb for the whole start of her life, but she seems to be thriving now so much energy! She's just fantastic so well behaved and loves cuddles for being left alone with little contact only a infrared light in a dark room coming into our tank the first day she seemed unsure but the first free roam she climbed right up on the couch and into my lap for like 2 hours Aragon just does circles around the table looks at me gets petted then walks around again then they lay on each other it's just to adorable! The only thing she's scared of is cameras she charged it the first time I tried to take pics I felt bad. So now I leave it on the floor and she stands on it and licks it then I point it at her and she loses it so I gave up for now! Seems to have a great personality so lovable happy we found her

I'm so happy that she is in a good home now. Thank you for taking her in. Do you have the flash on when you took the photos of her ?
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl