Thread: Hello all

Default Hello all

Hi all thought i would introduce myself.
    I am 32 female from Edmonton,Alberta,Canada and my husband and i got our first tegu(Hades) in December 2012....Not sure of his age but he is fairly young,My husband thinks 4-5months old currently.
    We own a decent amount of pets as you can see in my signature.
    1.1 Ball python(Diablo)(Isis) 0.1 Garter snake(Daisy-Mae) 0.2 Bearded dragons(Izzy+Cali) 2.0 Beagles(Kass+Kona) 0.1 Border collie(Aayla)
    3.1 Cats(Stewie+Columbus+Fergus+Beans) 1.0 Black and White Argentine Tegu(Hades) 0.0.5 Fish

Hi Reptile-Mom. Welcome to our Tegu forum family and congrats on Hades. With Tegus it's always hard to tell how old they are. It all depends on how much they eat and how often. Also if they ever hibernated. How is his personality ? If you have any questions for us please feel free to ask us as many as you like. Everyone here is very helpful and very friendly.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Thanks for the welcome Hades eats daily sometimes more sometimes a bit less but he's been a good eater.He hibernated for about a month when he first came to me now he is out everyday for about 8-12 hours.
    He is a bit skittish but not too bad.
    Here are some pics sorry they are not the best though
    GEDC0228.jpgGEDC0237.jpg
    1.1 Ball python(Diablo)(Isis) 0.1 Garter snake(Daisy-Mae) 0.2 Bearded dragons(Izzy+Cali) 2.0 Beagles(Kass+Kona) 0.1 Border collie(Aayla)
    3.1 Cats(Stewie+Columbus+Fergus+Beans) 1.0 Black and White Argentine Tegu(Hades) 0.0.5 Fish

Your welcome . What are you talking about. Those are some very nice photos. It looks like Hades is trying to " are you looking for me ? " in the 1st photo. He is such a cutie. Thank you for posting the photos.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl