Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red Tegu for sale

Dillon, yes, it came out harsh. I don't see it as Spam. I know you mean well and you just want to watch over our Forum. Thank you for trying. But I'm sure RAVEN31 was just excited to get this Tegu ( if it still would of been available ). I'm sure we all have been there before . I didn't even know until now that the Tegu was traded for the Bearded Dragons. No harm done.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Default Re: Red Tegu for sale

Sorry it took so long to reply. I actually just now got the email.

Yes she/he was traded for bearded dragons as Ripkabird pointed out. On another forum were on, he patronized me for this. Which is why I'm leaving this forum. He is a very rude youngster.

Regardless, I was in over my head. I tried the things you guys suggested to tame, but they didn't work, I wasn't really getting advise. Only a few people would reply to my posts, or tell me how tame thier red was. so I traded him for 6 bearded dragons, who I traded for a neonate Brazilian rainbow boa and cash. He is at a good home I assure you as I went through several potentials. Goodbye, thanks for the help.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Although I do see why you're leaving and actually read the thread, I don't think you should let one bad apple ruin the whole barrel for you. I hope you decide to stay, I've enjoyed reading your posts and some people just need to be ignored. The more he gets people to leave or affects them the more he's going to behave as he has here.

I understand that you are upset. I would be, too, if someone is being rude to me. But I don't think it is fair that you wanted to leave just because a few people tried to be there for you. You have to understand that a lot of members who has been on here for a long time learned what they needed to learn and than left. Some are still here. We have a lot of new members who read your post but don't reply because they are new to Tegus, too. It would of been nice if you would of contacted me to let me know that Dillon was being so rude to you. Since this is my Forum I'm trying very hard to keep this a peaceful Forum. But I can not do this alone. If someone doesn't tell me what is wrong you can't blame me/other for one person being rude to you. I have seen him getting out of hand before and I set him straight. I will have a talk with him so this will not happen again. This will be his last chance. Since you don't have a Tegu any more I understand why you wouldn't come back. Good luck with everything.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl