Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I get a Argentine Tegu?

Thanks everyone. I think I'm going to get an Argentine Tegu from TeguTerra in July or around then. I just have to figure out how to build the cage where I can move it easier since I'll be in an apartment and I'm not sure how long I'm going to be staying there. So I'de rather not have to demolish it all. Just gotta think the plans over and probably talk to my dad and see what he thinks.

If you are going to get a hatchling you can get a 55 gallon fish tank with the screen top or a 125 gallon. Then when you are going to move you can build the big enclosure ( unless your Tegu is to big for the other enclosures by then ). I got some enclosures ( fish tanks ) on Craigslist.com before for a very good price.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Okay, thanks. I think I'm going to do that. I should be moving here soon now and i wont have to worry about moving it until I move out of the apartment. I have all the information I need at this point and waiting anxiously to get mine.

Your welcome. Good luck with the move. We will be here for you if you need us.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl