Thread: could she be gravid?

Default could she be gravid?

Raynes been with storm almost 3 weeks now, she has stopped eating 2 weeks ago, I got her to eat a few bite twice during that time, heres a few pic, the second pic was taken before they got put together, the other 2 about a week or so a go and the last 2 pics are from today

IMG_20130404_070424.jpgIMG_20130320_124744.jpg3IMG_20130403_034058.jpgIMAG0177-1.jpgIMAG0179.jpg
    0.1 Black and white ~ Rayne
    1.0 Exterme giant ~ Storm

Default Re: could she be gravid?

Looking good

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Wow. She looks so beautiful being gravid ( and huge ). Good luck. Please keep us posted.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

yeah, she's definitely gravid, my beardie looks like that when she's pregnant, her belly hangs really low and close to her 'due' date she'll start tearing her entire cage apart, no branch, rock or cave is left unturned hahahaha
    You know you are a reptile owner when you can use tissue and duct tape to bandage a bite while you are working with your scaly critters

Red face

Oh yeah, she's gonna give you eggs. Make sure you're well prepared as she could lay really quick. All the best and I'm sure it will go brilliantly

Thank you everyone, I got her to eat a lil bit to day, she look like she might explode, poor girl looks so uncomfortable
    IMG_20130413_041137.jpgIMG_20130413_050607.jpg
    0.1 Black and white ~ Rayne
    1.0 Exterme giant ~ Storm

Poor baby. I don't know how they can carry this many eggs. What kind of incubator are you using ?
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl