Thread: FOR SALE 2011 Argentine Black and White Tegu

Default FOR SALE 2011 Argentine Black and White Tegu

(Updated)
    new lucien lizard.jpggood lucien.jpglucien tounge.jpg
    Hi everyone,

I am currently selling my Argentine Black and White Tegu, "Lucien". I am moving into an apartment in a couple of months and unfortunately, do not have the room for him. He is an August, 2011 baby out of stock of Hugo Coria located in Rialto, California. He is 40 inches long with a beautiful bold pattern and bright orange belly. Recently, I've been questioning Lucien's sex though I was told he was probed when he was a hatchling and is male but his jowels never got very big and he hasn't grow as big as a typical male tegu. . He/She has bermated each year so could have slowed his/her growth progress.(I'm pretty sure Lucien is female) Would make an excelent breeding project. He has never has had any symptoms of MBD or been sick since I've had him these past two years. He does have a small scar that is healing on his back but should not be there after a few sheds. He has a nice fat tail base and looks overall a very healthy tegu. He is a good eater. I've never fed him live prey but he eats nicely from a dish. He loves being rubbed on his head and doesn't mind being held as long as he feels secure.

I am selling him for $200. If you'd like to see him before you make your decision let me know. I am located in Blodgett, OR which is near the Corvallis/Philomath area. (I'm willing to drive alittle ways to get Lucien to you) I would love for him to go to an experienced tegu home. He does have his grumpy "bad" days of hissing and not wanting any attention but he has never bitten me and is usually pretty mellow. Has resently gotten food agressive but I have been working with him. Please leave any questions or comments and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you for your interest.
    One Male Ferret Chaplin
    Two Male Boer Goats Edward and Henry
    One Male Pygmy Goat Nicolas
    One Male Argentine B&W Tegu Lucien

RIP ferret: Loki

I've been told she is female which I suspected. She whould make an awesome breeder. She has a beautiful white face with a bright orange belly.
    One Male Ferret Chaplin

Have you decided if you can ship? She is just what I am looking for. I have a large male and a huge outdoor enclosure, with the ability to separate them if they don't get along. Living in lake havasu, Arizona it is to far away to drive.
    It's all fun and games until you lose your right to vote and bare arms!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by reddawg View Post
    Have you decided if you can ship? She is just what I am looking for. I have a large male and a huge outdoor enclosure, with the ability to separate them if they don't get along. Living in lake havasu, Arizona it is to far away to drive.
    Sorry Reddawg, no, I havent decided to ship her yet. I'll let you know if I do
    One Male Ferret Chaplin

Okay, thanks. If you do decide to ship her, I'll do everything I can for a safe transport.
    It's all fun and games until you lose your right to vote and bare arms!!!!

Hi reddawg. I have decided to ship! I need to investigate how to go through the process still. I am selling her for $200 plus over night shipping fee. Let me know if you're still interested.
    One Male Ferret Chaplin