Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My tegu cage =)

Default My tegu cage =)

20130514_183757.jpg20130514_173953.jpg Pictures on my tegu and the cage, i am going to build a larger enclousure very soon working on it!

Nice enclosure. How long is it. Did you make it yourself?
    0.1 beardie Penelope
    1.0 beardie Rosie
    0.01 CBB northern blue tongue skink lucy
    0.0.1 blue spot timor monitor evie
    0.1 b&w & red hybrid loo loo
    0.0.1 quince monitor
    1.0 b&w tegu Cosmo

Hey Herpgirl =) thank you. It's 220 centimeters long and 70 cm deep i bought it, just made the enviroment and the walls!

very nice, and i like the decor selections! what plants exactly did u use? im curious because i want to put plants in my gu's new enclosure and the only one i know of rite now thats not toxic for her is the habiscis plant. id like to have alittle bit of variety and not all the same plant lol.
    youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/subiedude09

Instagram: subiedude09

B&W Argentine Tegu: Jazz

Citrus Hypo Bearded Dragon: Rango

Sandfire Bearded Dragon: Pyro

Thanks subiedude09 =). The plants are not real, its plastic. I dont know but isn't yucca palms a good plant to have in the enclosure? I like the plastic-plants better, they can not be killed

Quote Originally Posted by Crippa View Post
    Thanks subiedude09 =). The plants are not real, its plastic. I dont know but isn't yucca palms a good plant to have in the enclosure? I like the plastic-plants better, they can not be killed
    hmmmm, ill have to take a look into yucca palms. im going to use a few habiscus plants mainly because there non-toxic, lol, and when they bloom, i can feed the flower to my not yet purchased uromastyx lol. im just thinking ahead alittle on whats ok to be in the enclosure as decoration, and be food for my uromastyx. ill be buying my new buddy next week

thanks for the suggestion on plant too. ill look them up

I don't know the english word for yucca palm but i think it is like that =) that palm you can buy in many foodmarkets =) doesn't need much water at all, and its hardy to =) I have palms in the kitchen which Im gonna put in the enclosure, can take a picture on it later!

Quote Originally Posted by Crippa View Post
    I don't know the english word for yucca palm but i think it is like that =) that palm you can buy in many foodmarkets =) doesn't need much water at all, and its hardy to =) I have palms in the kitchen which Im gonna put in the enclosure, can take a picture on it later!
    that would be nice if u could get a pic . i made a thread and added a link to it that contains a large number of non_toxic plants for reptiles.....YUCCA was on the list

This is a very nice enclosure . I like all the fake plants in there. Is there a Vent in the enclosure besides where the lighting is ?
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Thanks a lot =) yeah i like fake plants, they are cheap and look nice to! They are 3 smaller holes =) do you think i should make 2 more bigger holes?, want the reptile fogger machine to work good =)