Thread: 4' male caiman lizard for sale/trade super tame!!!

Default 4' male caiman lizard for sale/trade super tame!!!

I have a gorgeous male caiman lizard. He is about 48" long, and eating anything I put in front of him. He is currently eating, tilapia, shad, salmon, ground turkey, croc chow, snail meat( as a treat) and wellness 95 canned dog food (95% salmon kind, rarely) I have had him since he was a hatchling, and he is very, very special to me. This guy is awesome, once you get him out of his cage he is tame as can be. I use him in my educational seminars with children and take him to shows, anyone can hold him and he's always the star of the show. His name is Kyle, and I'm going to be very picky about who will have him. I am also willing to possibly trade for an adult female (tame) blue tegu, or two hatchling blues. I am finding him a new home due to moving into a smaller home, and with his housing requirements, it will be very difficult to give him everything he needs, I will be focusing on my tegus until I get a house of my own again. He requires very specialized care and a huge habitat. Please do your research before contacting me. I also haVe his tank and stand for an additional fee, its only a 160 gallon so he will need a bigger tank, somewhat soon. I also have TONS of pictures of him throught all stages of his life, from hatchlings in a 55, to now in his 160 :') Contact me with any questions. I am asking 850.00 for him, which is a steal with his temperament and eating/health. I also have his vet records, he has been tested for parasites etc when I first got him. He has been spoiled, and I'm very sad about letting him go, but it's not fair to him :( thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry! Forgot to say, I'm located in Joliet, Illinois. I can meet at any local show, or am also willing to drive a reasonable distance to get him to his new home I am also willing to bring him to the NARBC in Tinley park for the October show for ya. His tank is EXTREMELY heavy! Will need at least 4 men to lift it. And an appropriate vehicle thank you for your time!!

Wish I was looking for an adult. Beautiful reptile.... Shame too since I too, live in Joliet and have an empty 7x3x4

Quote Originally Posted by berniesmom View Post
    Sorry! Forgot to say, I'm located in Joliet, Illinois. I can meet at any local show, or am also willing to drive a reasonable distance to get him to his new home I am also willing to bring him to the NARBC in Tinley park for the October show for ya. His tank is EXTREMELY heavy! Will need at least 4 men to lift it. And an appropriate vehicle thank you for your time!!
    Hey I live in WI and will gladly meet up, email me at sammehc84@gmail.com

But I dont think I can pay that amount....I dont need the enclosure, but id pay 200 I just cant do the price youre asking