Thread: txrepgirl, are things ok in San Antonio?

Default txrepgirl, are things ok in San Antonio?

I was just listening to the radio and heard about the terrible flooding. I hope you and your home are not affected........

Awww. You are so sweet . Thank you so much for checking on me. Everything is OK. Thank God. But the Storm did scare the heck out of me. The Thunder was very loud and very close. We could feel the windows shake. It was pouring down heavy. Some roads were closed today because of the flood and in some areas the power was out. How are you and Hernando doing ? Hope all is well. It's very nice to see you on here again. I miss you.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

I'm so glad things are ok. There have been so many terrible weather events recently!

Hernando and I are doing fine. The boy still has lots of personality and has been getting very spoiled since he now has a stay-at-home daddy. He really runs the house now. I know I've been away from the forum for a long time, but once in awhile I drop in to read about everyone's tegus.

It's OK. I understand that you have to take care of a lot of other things. Sometimes it's hard for me to find the time to come on here. I'm glad all is well with you and your family. Just if you have time it would be great to see a photo of Hernando. How is his shedding going ? Thank you for stopping by when ever you get a change . Please give Hernando a hug from me.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl