Thread: Finally 100% cypress mulch

Default Finally 100% cypress mulch

took me forever to find 100% cypress mulch. i went to lowes, homedepot and a few other places. all i found was blends.. Finally googled Gardening nursery and found a place that sells pure cypress mulch thank god!!

so has anyone ever used this brand just want to make sure it has some good reviews.

dont think there will be an issue since its 100% pure cypress. My tegu will be very happy with me.IMG_6470.jpg

I have to switch to dirt. Ssra has been eating his mulch...thankfully he is passing it, but not trusting him. I hate living in a rural area where I can't find what I need.

I know what you mean. Ive been scared he might try eating it. I'm keeping a very close eye on him now that i have him on this new mulch..

I was going to go with all dirt again but it made my floors filthy my guys free roam most of the time. I just feed outside of the enclosure .
    0.1 beardie Penelope
    1.0 beardie Rosie
    0.01 CBB northern blue tongue skink lucy
    0.0.1 blue spot timor monitor evie
    0.1 b&w & red hybrid loo loo
    0.0.1 quince monitor
    1.0 b&w tegu Cosmo

Congrats on finding the mulch. No, I haven't heard of this brand before. I have to start using all dirt now. The mulch I got at Home Depot before changed to a blend now :( . The bag looks the same for the most part. I'm glad I looked on it just to make sure.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl