Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New from Md

Default New from Md

I registered for this site because I'm considering getting a tegu and the other reptile forums didn't have a whole lot of info on them about tegus so I figured I'd sign up for the site that's based on tegus! I currently have 2 snakes, a Colombian Red Railed Boa and a Corn snake.

Default New from Md

Welcome I'm sure you will love to here there are a few more good forums that are full of info but you have found one of the best

Default New from Md

Not to promote another forum or anything but another very informative forum is tegu talk.com most of the people on here are also on there

That's pretty much promoting another forum.

Welcome to the forum, reptidude. Read around some of the forums and ask questions as you go. We are all here to help.
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

Hi reptidude. Welcome to our Tegu forum family. It's nice to have you here. Please feel free to ask us as many questions as you like. You are also more than welcome to check out some of mine and other member's youtube channel. Mine is located in my signature. If you need any information on some good Tegu breeders please let us know. I do not want to tell you what to do. But I highly recommend not to send Bobby Hill from Varnyard.com any money. I don't want to be rude and talk down on him. But I just want to warn the People who are interested in getting a Tegu from him. He scammed a lot of people and took off.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Quote Originally Posted by txrepgirl View Post
    Hi reptidude. Welcome to our Tegu forum family. It's nice to have you here. Please feel free to ask us as many questions as you like. You are also more than welcome to check out some of mine and other member's youtube channel. Mine is located in my signature. If you need any information on some good Tegu breeders please let us know. I do not want to tell you what to do. But I highly recommend not to send Bobby Hill from Varnyard.com any money. I don't want to be rude and talk down on him. But I just want to warn the People who are interested in getting a Tegu from him. He scammed a lot of people and took off.
    That's good to know because someone had recommended varnyard.com to me and I was not aware of that and I really would be bummed if I ordered a tegu from him and lost all my money! I appreciate the warning!

Default Re: New from Md

You're from Maryland? Cool where at? I'm right outside Baltimore

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Welcome you will learn alot on this site. Tegus are such great pets.
    0.1 beardie Penelope
    1.0 beardie Rosie
    0.01 CBB northern blue tongue skink lucy
    0.0.1 blue spot timor monitor evie
    0.1 b&w & red hybrid loo loo
    0.0.1 quince monitor
    1.0 b&w tegu Cosmo

Your welcome . I'm glad I could help. Maybe the Person who recommended Bobby to you hasn't heard about what happened. Back then I didn't had a problem with him. I got my two All American Tegus from him and I'm very happy with them. But after a while I started to read about him scamming people.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Quote Originally Posted by PapaBean View Post
    You're from Maryland? Cool where at? I'm right outside Baltimore
    I'm in the College Park area and I am sorta familiar with the Baltimore area considering a lot of my friends are from bmore. Since your in the area, do you know of any good reptile stores? I know of Wet Pet and Reptile Center and that's where I have gotten all my reptiles. They have been excellent with getting in anything I have requested but Pet smart and petco are seriously lack the reptile supplies I need, at least in my area and pretty much everywhere I've gone to one. Thanks!